Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

* Homemade Natural Gluten Free Hairspray*







                          Homemade Natural Gluten Free Hairspray
                                             






Hiya Fellow GF Explorers!


 I don't know about you guys but I am pretty addicted to hairspray and quite a few formulas have some kind of wheat derivative in them. I also don't want to be putting a lot of chemicals on top of my dome either! The only answer was to find a way to make some natural and inexpensive hairspray. Here you go!












You will need: 1 lemon,  1 orange, a sprig of fresh mint, 1 oz of  GF vodka, and 2 cups of purified water. This will make approximately 1 cup of hairspray. Put water, mint, and chopped lemon and orange into a double boiler. Reduce down by half. Strain solution through a cheesecloth. Pour solution into a  bottle with a pump sprayer and add vodka. Refrigerate.

1 comment:

  1. The article is really Nike Air Max 180 Womens helpful, I like it very much. I will keep your new articles.

    ReplyDelete